I reported a CVS deal alert yesterday about a coupon for Schick Intuition Razors on Facebook and suggested you may be able to print it twice. I saw on We Use Coupons a discussion about the coupon and they called Schick and were told it is one per customer. Your name is on the coupon and they were told all other prints are copies and will not be paid out by the company. Most all coupons can be printed twice and I suggested that, not realizing this was any different. A Simply CVS reader commented it let her print it multiple times which reminded me of a discussion about a current coupon on WUC and when I went to see if it was this coupon, I found it was. So I wanted to give an update and apologize for any confusion and problems I may have caused. I have edited the original post. As I stated in my CVS deals disclaimer, human error is going to occur, but I try my best to be accurate and timely in all I bring to the readers of Simply CVS.
Cheryl
2 comments:
sorry if I caused any trouble.
Anoushka
Oh, no, Anoushka, you helped! I had seen the thread at WUC and just ignored it because it didn't even click that it was the same coupon until you said you could print 10 then I thought, maybe that is what they were talking about. So I was able to go find it and alert readers. I even said in my original post to try and print two because you usually can. So don't feel badly at all--you helped me a lot. Keep the information coming, I miss things and readers help a lot with things. Thanks again for commenting on this.
Post a Comment