$1 off Hershey Easter Chocolate Candy 8 oz or more
$.25/2 Snickers or M&M's PB, 3 Musketeers or MilkyWay singles
$1/1 Carefree Body Shape
$2/1 Dove VisibleCare Body Wash 18 oz.
$5/1Lumene Excellent Future w/Apple Stem Cell Tehnology
For some reason I got two of the last three coupons. What else did you get?
These CVS coupons often coincide with upcoming CVS deals, so hang onto any you don't use this week. And remember, they can be combined with manufacturer coupons for an even bigger savings--often making "money" on the deal. Remember to scan your card until it says you have received all the coupons available to you today. The last two are usually CVS brand products and each card will get these. The other coupons are often based on past purchases or new items. They often cooincide with upcoming CVS weekly deals if they are not on special this week. Simply CVS is part of the grocery gathering at BeCentsAble.
13 comments:
I also rarely get any coupons I consider good ones. And I have a hard time believing they are based on past purchases because it seems 80% of the time I get coupons for either candy or tea, both of which I have never bought at CVS.
I have a friend who just started CVSing this past month and it seems she always gets great coupons--like $4 off of a $10 grocery purchase. Why don't I get those?
Oh-well! I'm just glad they have a coupon machine at all.
2- $1 off St. Ives skin care products
2- $2 off 1 Dove visible care body wash
$2 off any Neutrogena Cosmetic purchase
I got a $4/$20!!!! I really really hope another store has either the airwick or lysol kits in stock so I can use this coupon, it's only good till Thursday!!!
I also received a $4/$20-good through Thursday; 2 L'Oreal coupons; $1 off Hershey's easter candy and the standard $.25 off snickers & MM
I've gotten a couple of fun ones over the last few days, in addition to the "regular" candy ones:
B1G1 Sweetarts jelly Bean Carrot -up to $1.99
$2/2 Hersheys Bliss
Free 2 oz Essence of Beauty product uo to $1.99
Today I only got 1 coupon -- $1 off any Photo Purchase of $5 or more.
Oops... Forgot to mention the register coupon -- "$4 off purchase of $20 or more. 3 Days Only!" exp 04/15
Today I received a $4 off $20 Good for 3 days only (which I instantly used), and 2 $2 off any CVS wipes refill. I looked and it wasn't valid on tubs, only refills which were $9, no thanks :)
I received a $4 off $20 on Sunday (good for 3 days) which expires today...so heading out to CVS to use it.
At checkout today, I received $5 off Clear Care solution; twin pack. I am so excited.
Next week the twin packs are $14.99-$5 CVS coupon-$3.00 off Clear twin pack from previous insert = $6.99 for a twin pack. Then I get $3 ECB so it's like $2/ bottle in the end - YAHOO!
I got my first $4/20 coupon yesterday. I was so excited because I had a more expensive trip planned than usual and it worked out great!
Congrats, Jessica! I remember when I used to get them--they were so much fun!
I got 2 candy coupons, however many cents off, and a $1.50 off Bayer asprin.
Post a Comment