Friday, August 27, 2010

CVS Deal Week of 8/29 Offers Free Flu Shot with Proctor & Gamble Purchases

With flu season just around the corner CVS is preparing to provide flu shots at their stores.  My mom got hers there last year and it was very easy and convenient.  The week of 8/29 many regions are offering an way to earn a free flu shot at CVS with the purchase of $30 worth of Proctor & Gamble products shown on the front page of the
CVS ad for the week.  Check your ad for details and to see if your area is included (I haven't seen mine yet, so will have to wait and see).  There is a P&G insert coming out this weekend, too, with coupons that will make this even sweeter.

Whenever I do deals that are "buy a certain dollar amount" to get a free something, I have those items rang up first in my order and subtotaled to be sure I added correctly. With deals like the Proctor & Gamble ones with several different items and some ending in 7 cents, it is easy to be few cents off and if I am I can just grab another of the small items (like the $.97 Dawn) to bring it up (I usually have one in my cart ready just in case).

No comments: