Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CVS Clearance: CVS Brand Diapers

Caroline, A Simply CVS reader and author of the blog Frugal Frisco Moms, emailed with this great clearance find:
"This past week I have purchased 4 packs of size 1 (2 packs) and size 2 (2 packs) of CVS diapers for only $9 TOTAL. They were NOT on the shelf, just leaning against the shelf on the floor. They are marked with a green clearance sticker that is marked $4.50 but when they ring up they are ringing up at $2.25 PER PACK! I have not had a chance to go to other CVS stores a little further away to see if they also have some on clearance... I don't know if this is a local thing or not."
So if you are in need of diapers, check around for the clearance.  Thanks, Caroline.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Ever considered cloth diapers.... We use cloth diapers. Definitely the most frugal of all for us. And TOTALLY cute and convenient.