Tuesday, July 12, 2011

CVS Scanner Coupons Printing the Week of 7/10

Here are the weekly CVS scanner coupons being reported to be printing for the week of 7/10.  They have various expiration dates so be sure and look at each one.  I do not know when I will get to go this week so I checked around to see what others were reporting getting.  If you got anything different please leave a comment letting others know.  It helps to know what you might be getting.


These every card should get (scan it more than once,
until it says "no coupons for today")


$.75 off American Licorice Red Vines 5 oz. Tray 
$.50 off 2 large Dove Bars
$3/$10 any Pain Reliever Purchase


These vary by shopper, but you may get them.


$2 off ant 2 Stayfree, O.B. or Carefree 
$1 off any Speed Stick 
$2 off any 1 Dove Visible Care Boday Wash 
$1 off 11 oz Raisinets 
$2 off any Cortizone 10


What else did you get? 


These CVS coupons often coincide with upcoming CVS deals, so hang onto any you don't use this week.  And remember, they can be combined with manufacturer coupons for an even bigger savings--often making "money" on the deal.  Remember to scan your card until it says you have received all the coupons available to you today.  The last two each card will get and will usually print each day.  The other coupons are often based on past purchases or new items and print just once that week.  They often cooincide with upcoming CVS weekly deals if they are not on special this week.  Simply CVS is part of the grocery gathering at BeCentsAble.  Thanks to Didie and members of We Use Coupons for posting these.

19 comments:

JenniferR said...

This week I got:

$1.50 off 2 Colgate Total toothpaste
$2 off Organix shampoo
.50 cents off a Green Bag Tag

Taika Maris said...

Just the coupons not shown above:

$1/1 CVS Liners 50ct+ or pads 14ct+
$3/2 justWink Cards (Anyone have a clue about these? I don't know what they are?)
$3/1 Breathe Right Strips

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Taika, I have no idea--did you check CVS.com for them?

nikita58467 said...

Got $3 off Abreva

Taika Maris said...

Just did a search . . . apparently they are brand in American Greeting cards. My store sells Hallmark as do most in PA. Stores in OH sell American Greeting. I wonder why I got it?

Magda said...

justWink Cards are greeting cards. They won't show up on CVS.com
just-wink[dot]com

Shoo Runs! said...

On my visit Monday night I got another $5/$25 purchase.

bridget said...

I got 2 $10/50 in one day.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Strange, Taika, we have Hallmark, too.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Captain, you are on a real roll for those--hope you have lots you want to get :-).

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

wow, Bridget, that is great--hope you have some great rain checks and deals you can do to use them.

Brian and Amy Yohe said...

Got two $10/$50 yesterday. Did a $50 deal last week for only $13 after coupons. Not sure I can pull another one off though! Thanks for everything, Cheryl. Praying for you..

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Nice, Amy, would love to hear if you get another one together:-). Thanks for the prayers, no more tests until Monday.

Joy said...

We (your web fans) are thinking and praying for you with all your tests!! I'm also praying for wisdom to the doctors, patience, and healing.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Thank you, Joy. Wisdom for the doctors for sure--after my sister's recent experience and death (and my father's before her) doctors and "their" treatments actually scare me a bit.

Andrea said...

I got a $4.00 off a $20 purchase twice this week. Once on sunday and again on today. Maybe, because I have not received one in a while.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Nice, Andrea! Maybe there is hope for me yet.

nikita58467 said...

I got a $3 Benefiber today and a $2 Dove Visiblycare Body Wash yesterday. Saving the benefiber for next week :)

Anonymous said...

Got two $3 off 15 on Sunday, and another one today. Love those!

Terri in Cali