| Free with coupon. |
$1/1 any Pringles On-the-Go 2.6oz (this makes these free--they can found in the dollar section. Some stores don't seem to have gotten them--our store got three. You may want to ask if they would allow you to use it on the larger Pringle cans which are $1.25 this week--
so only 25 cents after the coupon. Often they will substitute--but ask a manager to be sure.)
$1/1 Twizzlers 12 - 17.6 oz bags
$.50/2 Dove Large bars 3 oz or more.
$2/1 Motrin PM 40 ct.
$3/1 Zantac 24 ct or higher
$5/1 Allegra 15 ct or higher (excludes pseudo.)
Here are some readers at We Use Coupons have gotten:
$3 off Huggies Little Swimmers
$3 off any John Frieda Hair Color
$1 on Absolutely Divine Creme Filled Cookies
$0.75 Off Pepsi Max 20oz
$1.50 off any Wrigley Gum Bottles. Try NEW Juicy Fruit Gum Bottle.
What else did you get?
These CVS coupons often coincide with upcoming CVS deals, so hang onto any you don't use this week. And remember, they can be combined with manufacturer coupons for an even bigger savings--often making "money" on the deal. Remember to scan your card until it says you have received all the coupons available to you today. The last two are usually CVS brand products and each card will get these. The other coupons are often based on past purchases or new items. They often cooincide with upcoming CVS weekly deals if they are not on special this week. Simply CVS is part of the grocery gathering at BeCentsAble.
These CVS coupons often coincide with upcoming CVS deals, so hang onto any you don't use this week. And remember, they can be combined with manufacturer coupons for an even bigger savings--often making "money" on the deal. Remember to scan your card until it says you have received all the coupons available to you today. The last two are usually CVS brand products and each card will get these. The other coupons are often based on past purchases or new items. They often cooincide with upcoming CVS weekly deals if they are not on special this week. Simply CVS is part of the grocery gathering at BeCentsAble.
20 comments:
I got a $3 off of $15 baby care purchase which was great since I was doing the Huggies deal!!
Nice timing for you, Stefanie.
I got the Pringles on the go $1 off and we couldnt find them. Had to go back to CVS the next day, got another Pringles on the go $1 off and the cashier said she had found them with the seasonal stuff....barbecue and picnic items!
Dianna, that's the first I've heard of them being there--thanks.
The pringles coupon has been changed to $1/2 pringles on the go. there's a CVS right next to my job so i stop by every morning to scan my card. I got $1/1 on Monday and Tuesday but today I got $1/2. They dont cary them at this CVS will check the one closer to my home on friday. If my cvs doesnt carry them I wonder if they will let me use the coupon on the regular pringles? anyone know?
I also got $2 off any 1 motrin pm.
Interesting, thanks for sharing. Often they will allow you to substitute--it is a by the store decision, ask a manager and they may very well allow you.
i got $2 off 2 pantene/herbal essence/aussie products and $1.50 off a gillette or old spice body wash!! woohoo!!!
I have 4 of the Pringles on the go coupon from every day this week so far, including this morning. And every one still says $1 off any...
Maybe they just changed it regionally? Or maybe the change hasn't propagated to my local store yet.
I received $2.50 of a Coppertone 2.5 oz or bigger. Yes!!!!
I got the Pantene, Coppertone, and Gillette/Old Spice body wash coupons mentioned above; the $2 Pantene Q combined with the $3/2 manufacturer Q and extra bucks made for free shampoo and conditioner! And my Pringles Q was $1/1 today (and I got the last can in the store).
So, I literally patted the coupon machine today and smiled! I ran in real quick to get a rain check on the Mens Dove and pick up my last 2 pantene hair that I wanted while stil on ECB. Well, it spit out the 2.00 any 2 which was sweet. It's like it read my mind that I was going for that today. lol. :)
I thought 98cents/bottle for pantene was awesome, especially since that's a product my wife is brand-snobbish over, and then I got the i got $2 off 2 pantene/herbal essence/aussie products coupon which I didnt even know existed, on the trip where I was just going to buy them! I was like a little giddy school girl and I almost started dancing when that coupon came out!
Love when there is a coupon for just what I planned to buy--not often, but sooo fun, Kayde. Way to go.
Ah, the couponing happy dance at the CVS scanner machine....been there, RJ! Isn't it fun to get products that you just must have for free??
Our printer is almost always out of paper
Tiff, do you ask them to fill it? If you don't get satisfaction you can let customer service know you are disappointed in missing out on coupons. I don't like to complain, but I do call once in a great while and kindly let them know I am disappointed in something. CVS takes customer service very seriously. I know they can come down hard on their workers if they mistreat customers so I rarely am negative with my calls, but you should be able to take advantage of the coupons they have for you. 800shopcvs is the number if you are interested.
i recieved 2 coupons that are not listed here...
$4 dollars off a $10 purchase of kiss nails
$0.75 off 13 oz starbucks frapp.
Steff, I am working on match-ups for next week--I think I remember both of those are on sale next week.
Rats, the coupon machine stopped printing $1/1 Pringles on the go coupons for me. Or any Pringles coupons for that matter.
Ah well, at least I got 4 of them ;)
Ah, well, I am glad you got four! They seem to stop these goodies quickly lately.
Post a Comment