Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CVS Scanner Coupons Week of 4/17

Here are the weekly CVS scanner coupons we got the week of 4/17.  If you got anything different please leave a comment letting others know.  It helps to know what you might be getting.


$1.50/1 Bayer Aspirin
$.25/2 Snickers or M&M's PB, 3 Musketeers or MilkyWay Singles
$2/1 Revlon Tool (a few weeks ago there was a $2 
printable I mentioned you might want for your CVS file--combined with this there are some great deals, even freebies)
$2/1 New Fruitopia Hairspray, Mousse, gel or Paste
$3/1 Dulcolax, Excludes 10 ct.
Buy any Cadbury 3.5 - 4 oz. bars get one free
$1/2 Just the Basics (3 day only)


What else did you get?


These CVS coupons often coincide with upcoming CVS deals, so hang onto any you don't use this week.  And remember, they can be combined with manufacturer coupons for an even bigger savings--often making "money" on the deal.  Remember to scan your card until it says you have received all the coupons available to you today.  The last two are usually CVS brand products and each card will get these.  The other coupons are often based on past purchases or new items.  They often cooincide with upcoming CVS weekly deals if they are not on special this week.  Simply CVS is part of the grocery gathering at BeCentsAble.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a $2 off when you buy both maybelline eyeshadow and eyeliner

Christine said...

I think the one I got was $1 off of Hershey candy 8oz or more.

Meredith said...

I also received a $ 3/$ 10 grocery order.

Anonymous said...

BOGO Cadbury bars

Anonymous said...

I got $5.00 Extrabucks!!!! WOHOO!!!

Anonymous said...

I got $5 off any Beauty 360 purchase, not sure what products those are though

Anonymous said...

I got a $4 coupon off big box of Huggies diapers. It came in handy with this week's sale and the $3.50 MF coupon.

christal couturier said...

I did not know that this existed or that it could pay or save to shop CVS
willdebbie97 atyahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I got a $2/1 Noxzema that I hope there will be an ECB sale on very soon. Wish I had gotten the huggies one!

oldlife09 said...

at least every other shopping trip to my cvs, the machine doesn't work.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

When it is not working ask for someone to check the paper. I forget what it says about not working, but that is the only thing that has ever been wrong with ours--but it doesn't tell you that, it says something else.

Holly said...

I also received:

Save $2 on Neutrogena Sun Care

$2 ExtraBucks! Exclusive Advantage for Diabetes Reward!

Rachel said...

Oh, I should have scanned my card again! But I did get $1.50/ CVS cleansing & makeup remover towelletes, which made for a free travel pack.