Monday, November 15, 2010

CVS Scanner & Register Coupons Week of 11/14/2010

Here are the weekly CVS scanner coupons that printed for us the week of 11/14.  I think they must have about run out of paper from the four cards we scanned.  If you got something different please leave a comment letting others know.  It helps to know what you might be getting.  Keep
scanning your card until it says no coupons for the day.

$1/1 Godiva Gems**
$1/1 Planters Flavor Grove**
$1/2 Tropicana Orange Juice**
Spend $15 on Lumene Get Free Wrinkle Treatment or Mask
Buy 1 Met Rx Or Pure Protein Bar, get 1 free
$1/1 Colgate Peroxyl
$.50/1 Green Bag Tag
$4 Futuro braces or hosiery
$2/10 Photo Processing
$1/1 Colgate Total
$10 on 25 or 50 ct. test strips
$1 2 ct or 3 ct ThermaCare
$1.50/1 Polident Midro Clean
$3/1 Mylanta
$3/2 Biotene Products
$2/1 Ester C
$3/$10 Hair Care
$2/$6 Aspirin
**Received on every card.

What else did you get?

These coupons can be combined with manufacturer coupons for an even bigger savings--often making "money" on the deal.  Remember to scan your card until it says you have received all the coupons available to you today.  The last two are usually CVS brand products and each card will get these.  The other coupons are often based on past purchases or new items.  They often coincide with upcoming CVS weekly deals.  Simply CVS is part of the grocery gathering at BeCentsAble.

4 comments:

Missy said...

I have been waiting for a sale or coupon on the green bag tag. I need another one. Thanks for posting! I guess I will have to stop in again this week and scan my card to see if I get it.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Good, I hope you get one, Missy.

Laura said...

I received a $1.50/1 Glade Holiday Product. The spray is on sale for $1.50 and they had the Apple Cinnamon scent so I got it for $.17 today.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

A very nice one, Laura! I love it when they have ones for absolutely free items without any other coupons needed!