Monday, November 8, 2010

CVS Scanner & Register Coupons Week of 11/7/2010 ~ One Freebie

I had a lot of CVS scanner coupons print off today.  A couple nice ones and the rest I'll stash away and hope for a future deal.  If you didn't see the post about what I got my mom on her card check out how I got $25 worth of Health Care products for $1.79 plus tax using just scanner coupons and a $2 extra buck.  Remember you can use a CVS coupon and a manufacturer coupon on the same product.

Two Coupons Every card should get:

$1/1 CVS Hand Sanitizer 8 oz or larger
$1/1 GE Energy Smart CFF Light Bulbs (these are on sale for $2.99 this week)

Other Coupons we got:

$1/1 Burt's Bees Lip Balm Twin Pack
$5/2 Excedrin -- Freebie (it is on sale for $2 this week so you can get two free, and as long as you have more in your order to cover it, it will scan for the full $5 off)
$2/1 Metamucil
$5/15 Health Care items shown on pages 2 & 3 of the 11/7 weekly ad
$2/1 Nature Made Vitamin
$1/1 New ChapStick Ultra
$5/1 Revlon Double Twist Mascara
$5/1 Zegerid OTC 42 ct. (I saw brochures for this back at the pharmacy with coupons in it)
$1/1 Glucose Tablets, Alcohol swabs, or lancets
$30/1 OneTouch Ultra 2 or UltraSmart Meter
$.50/1 Wonka Chocolate Bar
$10/1 Lumene Premium Beauty
$2/$6 Shampoo or Conditioner (nice--Sarah's friend's card got this one)
$3/10 Cold Medicine

Let us know if you got anything different.

Check out all the CVS weekly deal posts for the week of 11/7 and I would love for you to share your CVS shopping trip with us.

6 comments:

Missy said...

Today I got a $3.00 off Miralax which is great because my mom uses that and I can use a mq with it for a great deal for her.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Isn't it exciting when you get a coupon you really need, Missy? Often they are great and fun, but not needed.

Julie said...

Today I got a coupon for 1.00 off any lotion. It said it was because I joined the beauty club. I used it on a .99 trial size- woohoo, free lotion!

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Nice, Julie. I had heard about a beauty club in parts of the country but not sure what it is or where it is. Can you give us some info on it?

Julie said...

Sure, here goes...I am in middle GA though I don't know where else the program is. I printed the enrollment form online (but there were some in store too). I took it to the register to be scanned when I checked out, and that enrolled me. The scanner printed a 10% off all beauty coupon for me. For every $50 in beauty products I buy I get $5 extra bucks(includes cosmetics, hair products, frangrance, skin care, hosiery, and sun care)- it keeps track on the bottom of my receipt. I am also supposed to get 3 extra bucks on my birthday, which is coming up in a couple weeks, so we'll see if it shows up! Pretty cool program I think.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Thanks, Julie. That sounds fantastic! I'll have to go looking online and see if they have it on the site or not. And happy early birthday!