Thursday, September 2, 2010

CVS Snail Mail Alert: Watch Your Mailboxes for a Silver Folder

My daughter received a silver folder from CVS with $3 in Extra Bucks inside "for one extraordinary customer" and it also says she will receive 20% off CVS brand and 10% off national brands thru 12/31 just by using her extra care card--but it is after coupons so will not be much, but the $3 extra bucks sure is nice.  Alas, once again, I did not receive one.  I guess I am not an extraordinary CVS customer, but rather an ordinary one.

13 comments:

Honey said...

I just got one of those yesterday with the $3 extra bucks and the other side said $5 in savings at the ExtraCare Coupon Center every week through Dec. 31. Thanks CVS! :)

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Oh, that sounds like a sweet one, Honey. I wonder what the $5 is exactly?! Sounds great.

Madeline said...

Sounds nice! Hope I get one, but probably not!!

Madeline said...

Sounds nice! I hope I get one, but probably not!!

Unknown said...

My husband and I got these yesterday as well. And silly me thought it was because we had not been in CVS for a few weeks:-) Maybe...maybe not?

Cheryl--I received the same one as your daughter and DH got the same one as Honey. I also wonder if the $5 off coupon will be off a certain amount or what exactly it will be.

Thanks again for this GREAT site!

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Glad to hear you both got one, Jamie. I am anxious to hear how the $5 works--I would guess $/$$ but will be interesting. My daughter would have preferred that one, I think.

You are welcome for the site. I hope it is helpful.

Unknown said...

Update: Went to CVS today...scanned both cards...my husband's card didn't print any coupons different than my own card did...so not sure about the $5 week in savings. Maybe his card wasn't printing the same as mine before...Who Knows?

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Interesting, Jamie. Maybe it doesn't start until next week? Will be interested to hear if it ever does print you something. But it should be something different from what you always get I would think.

mtrentham said...

Simply CVS is awesome! Even if the email hasn't recognized it yet.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Thanks so much, mtrentham. I am so glad you find it helpful.

Mindi said...

Just got one today! Mine has on the left side: 30% off shopping pass after every $20 in health care purchases now through Dec. 31. And on the right side a 30% your total purchase! (One time use, excludes sale items)

Mindi said...

Oh, I also got a CVS coupon for $8.00 off Dulcolax Balance bottle 14 dose or larger. This came separate from the other coupons.

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Well, Mindi, maybe there is still hope for me then if you just got one :-). The 30% can be nice for some items, but since it excludes sales it makes it hard to really make out with them. But around Christmas it can come in handy for sure!